Men’s Lacrosse Shows Continued Support of Purple Ribbon Cause May 17, 2013 BOW, N.H. - On Sunday, May 12 the Saint Anselm College men’s lacrosse team continued to show its on-going support of the Purple Ribbon... [full story]
Villareal Named to Synapse Sports All-America All-Rookie Squad May 16, 2013 ANNAPOLIS, Md. – Freshman Caitlin Villareal (Portsmouth, R.I.) of the Saint Anselm College women’s lacrosse team was selected to the... [full story]
- Football Announces Annual 7-on-7 Tournament May 14, 2013 The Saint Anselm College football team has announced their annual clinic and 7 on 7 tournament!
- Messner, O’Reilly Named to NEILA Division II All New England Team May 14, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Junior Andrew Messner (Wakefield, R.I.) and senior Jonathon O’Reilly (Plano, Texas.) captured New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association (NEILA) All New England honors, the association announced recently.
- Kelly, Hayden Snag Northeast-10 All-Conference Honors May 7, 2013 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Senior Robert Kelly (Aurora, Colo.) and sophomore Mike Hayden (Cranston, R.I.) of the Saint Anselm College baseball team received Northeast-10 All-Conference accolades for their performances this season, the conference announced Tuesday morning.
- Football Adds Member Through Team IMPACT May 3, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – The Saint Anselm College football team has joined the list of programs working with Team IMPACT, a non-profit organization that matches children facing life-threatening illnesses with collegiate athletic teams, after announcing that it has added 14-year old Nathan Etchells to the squad.
- Football Honored at Annual Awards Banquet May 3, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – The Saint Anselm College football team celebrated its 2012 season and honored 11 individual players with awards at its annual awards banquet a day after its annual spring game on April 21 at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics building.
- Softball Trio Garners Northeast-10 All-Conference Accolades May 2, 2013 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Juniors Nicole Boucher (Woonsocket, R.I.) and Monique Gauthier (Canton, Mass.), as well as freshman Julie LeClair (Taunton, Mass.), of the Saint Anselm College softball team were all tabbed for Northeast-10 All-Conference teams, the conference announced Thursday afternoon.
- Athletic Department Holds Annual Celebration of Athletic Excellence May 1, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. - Student-athletes representing all 20 of Saint Anselm College’s NCAA Division II varsity sports were honored and celebrated at the 2013 Celebration of Athletic Excellence held at the Dana Center for the Humanities Monday evening. The evening’s festivities also honored six individuals who were the recipients of the Charles J. Quinn Sportsmanship Award, the Anselmian Athletic Club Student-Athlete of the Year award and the Senior Scholar-Athlete of the Year award.
- Drown Tabbed as Coach of the Year; Five Others Earn NE-10 All-Conference Honors May 2, 2013 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Saint Anselm College women’s lacrosse head coach Holly Drown was named the Northeast-10 Coach of the Year and five of her student-athletes were selected to All-Conference teams, the conference announced Wednesday afternoon.
- Messner, Warren Net Northeast-10 All-Conference Honors for Men’s Lacrosse May 2, 2013 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Junior Andrew Messner (Wakefield, R.I.) and freshman Ben Warren (Georgetown, Mass.) received Northeast-10 All-Conference accolades, the conference announced Tuesday afternoon.
- Season Ends for Women’s Lax After 13-12 NE-10 Quarterfinal Loss at Stonehill May 1, 2013 EASTON, Mass. – Sophomores Marissa Daly (Marshfield, Mass.) and Kelly Pickett (Chelmsford, Mass.) each scored four goals, but the sixth-seeded Saint Anselm College women’s lacrosse team was nipped by third-seeded Stonehill College, 13-12, in the Northeast-10 Championship quarterfinals on Wednesday evening at W.B. Mason Stadium.
- Baseball Falls to Franklin Pierce, 10-5, in Season Finale April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Sophomore Bobby Carkhuff (Amherst, Mass.) drove in a pair of runs as the Saint Anselm College baseball team closed out its season with a 10-5 loss to Franklin Pierce University on Tuesday afternoon at Sullivan Park.
- Softball Ousted from Northeast-10 Championship After 4-0 Loss to Stonehill April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Sophomore Kasey Moran (Medford, Mass.) and freshman Pattie Turner (Warwick, R.I.) each went 2-for-3, but the third-seeded Saint Anselm College softball team was knocked off by fourth-seeded Stonehill College, 4-0, Tuesday afternoon in the first round of the Northeast-10 Championship at South Athletic Field.
- Men’s Lacrosse Loses NE-10 Quarterfinal at Le Moyne, 13-6 April 30, 2013 SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Junior Andrew Messner (Wakefield, R.I.) scored three goals, but the sixth-seeded Saint Anselm College men’s lacrosse team was knocked out of the Northeast-10 Championship in the quarterfinal round after dropping a 13-6 decision against third-seeded Le Moyne College on Tuesday afternoon at Ted Grant Field.
- Trio of Saint Anselm Spring Teams Qualify for Northeast-10 Championships April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – The Saint Anselm College softball, men’s lacrosse and women’s lacrosse teams have all earned trips to the postseason after earning berths into their respective Northeast-10 Championship. Ticket prices for all events are $6 for adults, $4 for children and seniors and $1 for students with a valid ID from a Northeast-10 institution.
- Women’s Basketball Head Coach DeAnn Craft Will Not Return Next Season April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College director of athletics, Dr. Kelly Higgins announced Tuesday morning that DeAnn Craft will not be returning as Head Women’s Basketball Coach for the 2013-14 academic year. “We want to thank her for her commitment to the student-athletes of Saint Anselm College the past four years and wish her well in the future," Dr. Higgins said.
- Field Hockey Hosting Clinic at Grappone Stadium on June 29 April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. - The Saint Anselm College field hockey team will be hosting a clinic Saturday, June 29 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. on its state-of-the-art turf at Grappone Stadium on campus.
- Bentley Rallies Past Baseball, 11-7, in Completion of April 1 Tilt April 29, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Seniors Robert Kelly (Aurora, Colo.) and Richie Manzi (Plymouth, N.H.) went a combined 8-for-9 and knocked in three runs, but the Saint Anselm College baseball team dropped an 11-7 decision to Bentley University on Monday afternoon at Sullivan Park in the continuation of a game that was halted April 1 at Bentley with Saint Anselm leading 5-2 after four innings.
- Baseball Takes Series from Stonehill with 6-4 Victory April 28, 2013 EASTON, Mass. – Freshman Tom Hudon (Merrimack, N.H.) allowed just one run over seven innings and senior Robert Kelly (Aurora, Colo.) hit a three-run homer as the Saint Anselm College baseball team posted a 6-4 win against Stonehill College in the rubber match of the series Sunday afternoon at Lou Gorman Field.
- Dalton Pitches Softball Past Stonehill on Senior Day, 3-2 April 28, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – In her first start of the season, senior Shannon Dalton (Concord, Mass.) went six innings and did not allow an earned run as the Saint Anselm College softball team closed out its regular season with a 3-2
- Baseball’s Seven-Run 10th Fuels Game-One Win in Split with Stonehill April 27, 2013 EASTON, Mass. – Sophomore Joe Morin (Salem, N.H.) drove in a career-high four runs as the Saint Anselm College baseball team posted a 13-6 victory in 10 innings in the first game of a doubleheader against Stonehill College on Saturday afternoon at Lou Gorman Field. The Hawks were blanked, 2-0, in game two.
FinalNortheast-10 Championship - First Round Box Score Recap
FinalNortheast-10 Championship first round Box Score Recap
FinalNortheast-10 Championship - First Round Box Score Recap
FinalResumption of susp. game from Apr. 1 Box Score Recap